Remodelling the ISUZU web platform for the launch of a new range of D-Max pickups
COMMpla’s collaboration with MIDI Europe, official ISUZU distributor in Europe, continues. They asked for the remodelling of the ISUZU web platform in order to emphasis the difference between Trucks and D-Max pickups.
For the launch of the new range of D-Max which includes models N60F, N60FF, N60B, and N60BB for the CREW cab, N60F, N60B, N60BB for the SPACE Cab, and N60B for the SINGLE cab, the individual pages of the models have been improved to give a complete overview of the vehicle and make the necessary information more accessible.
The new pages, other than having a more modern and attractive aesthetic, have been designed to give an overview of the particular characteristics of each model and to improve the user’s experience. The user is able to quickly and easily obtain detailed and updated information about the design, motor, performance, and equipment of each specific model.
Each user is also able to consult or download the catalogue and official price list for all available D-Max N60 accessories.
The responsive design which characterises the whole ISUZU web platform makes navigating it simple and intuitive with the site adapting itself automatically to the individual device on which it is being viewed.
The navigating experience has also been improved through some other new features. One of these are the illustrative images of the three available cabs beside the menu, as well as images of each individual model for each of these cabs. Another new feature in line with the latest standards in web design is a background video which makes the page more dynamic and interactive.
This restyling of the site has also made it quicker and easier to use the already existing services:
- Easy access to information about ISUZU’s national and international events and about the whole range of vehicles, such as the new pickup D-Max model, recently launched in Europe;
- The download of updated catalogues and price lists;
- Customer Assistance;
- Finding a local ISUZU dealer.
The members area has remained unchanged and continues to provide different services according to the type of user:
- Private Clients or Public Entities receive a reminder on when they must take their vehicle for a check-up and have a space to save appointments as well as save their favourite content on the site;
- Dealers are able to freely upload news about their events, new arrivals, and promotions as a sort of shop window;
- Fitters are able to download the updated documentation necessary to personalise ISUZU vehicles: designs, fitting instructions, European and National standards, and application forms for authorisation.
- Members of the Press are able to find dedicated promotional materials in the Press Kit and Press Releases.
The final result is an intuitive website, full of useful information for owners, enthusiasts and potential buyers of ISUZU vehicles.
In the next few weeks, the same remodelling will be done on the ISUZU portals for France, Spain, Switzerland, and Slovenia.